GUIDED FISHING AND LAKE TOURS
Eager to explore the lake and have a day full of adventure? Wish you knew the secret fishing locations that only a local knows? Don't know where to start? Start here at Jerusalem Creek Marina. In our guided fishing and guided lake tours, our enthusiastic and passionate team will show you the history of Eildon, the beauty of nature that will make your family cherish one special memory for the rest of their life.
Pack your bags for your fishing adventure! The 435 Scorpion Savage side consoles, powered by 50HP Evinrude engines are here and ready to go. These tough fishing boats are built to handle any extreme condition that Lake Eildon can produce. Join with experienced, licensed fishing guides and fellow fisherpeople for a guided fishing tour.
Your guide will take you through the safety drills and then show you how to target native species such as the iconic Murray Cod, Yellow Belly and or introduced species such as Redfin, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout and Carp. Your guide will also provide you with an insight into the Lake Eildon fishery that is fast becoming Australia’s premier native fishery.
A range of fishing methods will be used:
- Bait fishing
- Fly fishing
- Flat lining and downrigging trout lures
- Flicking spinnerbaits and surface lures
- Netting Murray Crays (Winter) and yabbies (Summer)
- Trolling hardbody lures
- 4 Hour Fishing Tour $425.00 for 1 to 3 passengers.
- 8 Hour Full Day Fishing Tour $840.00 for 1 to 3 passengers.
- Rates include fuel.
Terms & Conditions
- 2 vessels are available
- 1 to 3 passengers per vessel
- A minimum 4 hour tour is required
- Bait and tackle are available at Jerusalem Creek Bait & Tackle
- Fishing Rod Hire is priced at $8.00 per 4 hour tour per person and $15.00 for the full day tour.
- Lost lures and/or broken rods will be charged out on completion of the tour.
1 hour tour
Explore the lake, have an adventure and learn the history of Lake Eildon on a 1 hour boat tour!
Your tour starts at Jerusalem Creek Marina and takes you out in the main arm across to Big River inlet where guests get to experience the remoteness of our High Country’s wilderness. Down the main arm, guests get a close up view of the longest expanse of power lines in Southern Australia and the Lake Eildon dam wall.
Your tour will consist of history on Eildon, the family cult, building of dam wall, plane crash and mystery deaths.
$110 for 1 to 3 passengers.
2 hour tour
Explore the lake, have an adventure and learn the history of Lake Eildon on a 2 hour boat tour!
Your tour starts at Jerusalem Creek Marina and takes you out into the main arm across to Goughs Bay, Jamieson inlet, and the Goulburn River Inlet where guests get to experience the remoteness of our High Country’s wilderness. Down the main arm, guests get a close up view of the longest expanse of power lines in Australia, the Lake Eildon dam wall, Lake Eildon Harbour and the Eildon Boat Club.
Your tour will consist of history on the family cult, building of dam wall, plane crash, mystery deaths, pine plantation and the flooded town of Darlingford.
$220 for 1 to 3 passengers.
Autumn, Winter and Spring
- Weekends only
- Enquire about a tour customised to suit you!
- Choose from destinations all over Lake Eildon and for all kinds of occasions.
- Surprise someone with a Lake Tour as a gift.
- Include sightseeing, history, a swim in the lake or whatever you have in mind!
- 2 vessels are available
- A booking can be made for 1 to 3 passngers per vessel
- Refreshments and meals are not included
- The tour operator reserves the right to terminate the tour at any time for safety reasons, behavioural reasons or any other reason.
- No refunds will be given once the tour has begun